Norvell Competition Tan Sunless Solution 8 oz bottle
Your client has trained endless hours, carefully fueled their bodies from the inside and now it’s time for their outer color to SHINE! The Norvell award winning sunless product range allows clients to step to the stage with confidence. Forged for a first place finish, Competition Tan combines the latest in sunless technology with high science for total golden success. For Competitive/Stage Tanning, multiple applications or sessions may be necessary to achieve desired color.
Remember, these athletes are professionals and have often invested many years in preparation to compete. Norvell recommends a trial run of our spray tanning routine 30 days prior to any competitive event. Immediately prior to competitive event: the contestant can apply additional color where needed with Black Out Gel-Crème (8.5 oz tube).
Fragrance: Raspberry Almond
- Formerly Labeled "Competition BlackOut"
- 8 oz Bottle
- Total Weight .6 lb.
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- Sulfate Free
- Phthalate Free
- GMO Free
- Triclosan Free
- All Natural Fragrance
- 100% Vegan
Spray Application: Depending on your equipment, dispense (2-2.5 oz) of spray solution into gun solution cup for the average person (150 lbs). Do not oversaturate skin. Applying too much solution will cause the tan to look unnatural. Keeping gun 6 inches from skin, spray in a smooth sweeping motion, beginning and ending each spray pass off of the skin. Increase spray distance to 12-14 inches when spraying face, hands and feet. When session is complete, unused solution may be stored in an airtight container (solution cup with lid) and reused within a 24-hour period. At the end of the day, clean gun thoroughly and allow to air dry for next days’ sessions.
Product may stain light hair, wool, spandex, lycra, silks or other fine fabrics. If product comes into contact with hands or clothing rinse immediately. In most clothing, solution is easily removed with regular machine wash. Do not pour through metal funnel, stir with metal spoon, or store in metal container.
Competition Spray Tanning Recommendation
When planning for a Saturday event we recommend the following spray schedule:
• Thursday (8 am) 1st full body spray
• Friday (7 am) warm water rinse only*
• Friday (8 am) 2nd full body spray
• Saturday (7 am) warm water rinse only*
• Saturday (8 am) 3rd full body spray
*warm water only rinsing between spray sessions is recommended to avoid any unwanted stripping of color.
For External Use Only.
This product is intended for professional use only, and is designed for use in all airbrush/HVLP systems regardless of manufacturer.
SOLUTION STORAGE: When stored out of direct sunlight and in a controlled environment (74°F/23°C or lower), Norvell sunless solution will retain its efficacy 6 months after opening.
Why buy from us?
- We're an authorized Norvell Distributor
- You get the full manufacturer warranty included
- We only sell brand new spray tanning equipment
- We've been in business since 2011 and our customers love us
- Even today the owner himself still personally emails every customer
- We ship out all spray tanning equipment fast
- We're not just an eCommerce company but a family owned business that cares
- Just read the verified customer reviews and see for yourself.
- No Tax Added
- 100% GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE